Disaster resilience and recovery
Helpful information and support for small businesses and primary producers recovering after a natural disaster.
- Re-establish your premises and business records after a natural disaster
- Assess your finances after a natural disaster
- Manage and pay your staff after a natural disaster
- Communicate with key people after a natural disaster
- Plan for the future after a natural disaster
- Natural disaster recovery checklist
- What primary producers should do after a natural disaster
- Freight subsidies for disaster affected primary producers
- Disaster recovery for livestock farms
- Disaster recovery for crop farming
- Machinery damaged by floodwater
- Managing weeds, pest animals and invasive ants after a natural disaster
- Last reviewed: 29 Jun 2016
- Last updated: 29 Jun 2016
I want to...
Find out how your business could apply for up to $10,000 in matched funding to engage a mentor or advisory board for 6 to 12 months.
Take a short assessment to obtain your Digital Scorecard. Find out how digitally prepared your business is, and how you compare to your peers.
Find out how you can request a reassessment of your periodic return in OSRconnect.
Find out more about grants, workshops and mentoring services to help disaster-affected small businesses recover, rebuild and employ.
Register for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.