Disaster resilience and recovery
Helpful information and support for small businesses and primary producers recovering after a natural disaster.
- Re-establish your premises and business records after a natural disaster
- Assess your finances after a natural disaster
- Manage and pay your staff after a natural disaster
- Communicate with key people after a natural disaster
- Plan for the future after a natural disaster
- Natural disaster recovery checklist
- What primary producers should do after a natural disaster
- Freight subsidies for disaster affected primary producers
- Disaster recovery for livestock farms
- Disaster recovery for crop farming
- Machinery damaged by floodwater
- Managing weeds, pest animals and invasive ants after a natural disaster
- Last reviewed: 17 Jul 2017
- Last updated: 29 Jun 2016
I want to...
Does your business export goods and services overseas? Nominate your business for the Premier of Queensland's Export Awards.
If you made a mistake in your payroll tax annual return, contact OSR before 23 July to cancel the return and start over.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2018-19 State Budget.
The annual return is now available in OSRconnect. Make sure you lodge and pay by Monday 23 July.
Help us make it easier for small businesses to supply to government. Take a short survey or give feedback on the consultation paper.