The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Disaster resilience and recovery
Helpful information and support for small businesses and primary producers recovering after a natural disaster.
- Re-establish your premises and business records after a natural disaster
- Assess your finances after a natural disaster
- Manage and pay your staff after a natural disaster
- Communicate with key people after a natural disaster
- Plan for the future after a natural disaster
- Natural disaster recovery checklist
- What primary producers should do after a natural disaster
- Freight subsidies for disaster affected primary producers
- Disaster recovery for livestock farms
- Disaster recovery for crop farming
- Machinery damaged by floodwater
- Managing weeds, pest animals and invasive ants after a natural disaster
- Last reviewed: 29 May 2020
- Last updated: 29 Jul 2019
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
Learn more about drought relief programs available to your business.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.