Small business disaster hub resources
Small business disaster hub app
Download the Small business disaster hub app to access information when the internet is unavailable. The app can also send alerts to let you know when disaster grants open for applications.
Webinars - Get Ready Small Business
Watch a series of business webinars to learn how to help you better prepare, respond and recover to get back to business sooner following a disaster.
Webinar topics include:
- accessing grants and funding
- business planning and continuity
- disaster preparedness
- employing people
- risk management.
Checklists and templates
Download and print checklists and templates to use if you lose power or internet access during a disaster.
- Find our top tips to help small businesses across different sectors to prevent, prepare, respond, recover and communicate when disasters strike.
- Small business disaster checklist
- Primary producer disaster checklist
- Tourism and hospitality disaster checklist
- Retail disaster checklist
- Transport and logistics disaster checklist
- Construction disaster checklist
- Social media guidelines template
Use this template to develop social media guidelines for your business.
- Event log template
Use this event log to record information, decision and actions immediately following a critical event or incident
- Business continuity plan template
Use this template to prepare your own continuity plan.
Read case studies of how Queensland small businesses have built resilience after disasters.
- Last reviewed: 17 May 2021
- Last updated: 1 Nov 2021