Small business disaster hub resources
Small business disaster hub app
Download the Small business disaster hub app to access information when the internet is unavailable. The app can also send alerts to let you know when disaster grants open for applications.
Watch business webinars to learn how to help you better prepare, respond and recover to get back to business sooner following a disaster.
Webinar topics include:
- accessing grants and funding
- business planning and continuity
- disaster preparedness
- employing people
- risk management.
Checklists and templates
Download and print checklists and templates to use if you lose power or internet access during a disaster.
- Find our top tips to help small businesses across different sectors to prevent, prepare, respond, recover and communicate when disasters strike.
- Social media guidelines template
Use this template to develop social media guidelines for your business.
- Event log template
Use this event log to record information, decision and actions immediately following a critical event or incident
- Business continuity plan template
Use this template to prepare your own continuity plan.
- Small business disaster checklist
Use this printable checklist summarising all the steps detailed in the Small business disaster hub web pages.
Read case studies of how Queensland small businesses have built resilience after disasters.
- Last reviewed: 14 Jul 2023
- Last updated: 18 Aug 2023