Adapt and change your business
Learn how to pivot, adapt or transform your business when you need to respond to change.
Use our step-by-step process to discover if you should:
- improve your business operations
- develop new products and services
- adopt a new business model
- target new customers.
We've provided simple explanations, videos and templates to help you confidently prepare for changes in and around your business.
Step-by-step change planning process
Create a plan to manage change and save your business time and effort, improve outcomes and reduce risk.
Use our activities and resources to help shift or grow your business in good times, or when things get tough.
The tools included in this change process are used by businesses of all sizes around the world to respond to their changing environment.
Create your own change journey:
- Work through the steps and activities in order and design a comprehensive plan for your business.
- Focus on the essential sections in each step for the key stages of the change process if you have an outcome in mind already or have limited time and resources.
Change process overview
This information is designed to raise the awareness of change and help small businesses better understand some fundamentals to prepare for, understand and manage change. It is not designed as a comprehensive change management resource or toolkit, and does not explore the capabilities, skills and leadership required to sustain change, ensure change delivers value, monitor or evaluate the change process. Such resources may already exist across a number of agencies/authorities, with templates and tools in place that assist with the process of managing and leading change.