Apply for Natural Resources Recovery Program funding
Round 2 – closed
Applications for Round 2 of the Natural Resource Recovery Program are now closed.
Applications for Round 3 funding will open in December 2023.
To be eligible for funding under the Natural Resources Recovery Program, applicants must be a:
- not-for-profit organisation
- Queensland-based natural resource management organisation.
However, applicants can work with other groups in collaboration on projects.
Funding will go to projects that support:
- improved landscape resilience and ability to respond to natural disasters and climate change
- stakeholder adoption of sustainable practice management to drive regional economies
- improved monitoring and evaluation to understand the state of natural resources.
- Applications for Round 2 opened 6 February 2023.
- Applications for Round 2 closed 5pm, 3 March 2023.
- Successful projects are expected to be announced by June 2023.
- Applications for Round 3 will open in December 2023.
For more information about the program, or if you have further questions, email email@example.com.
- Last reviewed: 9 Nov 2022
- Last updated: 3 Mar 2023
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 03/04/2023
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 04/04/2023