Choose an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) provider
As an employer of a Queensland apprentice or trainee, you must have an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) provider, who is responsible for signing you up, creating the training contract and being your first point of call after registration.
Choosing your AASN provider
Search the Australian Apprenticeships website or call 1800 020 108 to find an approved AASN provider in your area (ensure you change 'Filter by region' to Queensland).
Unfortunately, we can't advise you about choosing the best provider for your business. We must be impartial about this kind of decision.
However, we can assure you that all AASN providers:
- are contracted by the Australian Government to provide the same support service to you and your apprentice or trainee
- must comply with strict operating and service standards.
To help in your decision making, here are some questions to ask your potential AASN provider:
- Do they have an office and/or staff based near your business?
- Do they have a national presence (if your business operates over other states)?
- What is their track record in meeting quality and compliance benchmarks?
- What are their completion rates?
- Can other businesses in your industry recommend them? Can they provide testimonials?
- Do they offer additional services besides essential ones? (for example, online tools that make your job easier)
- How responsive are they?
- Last reviewed: 7 Jun 2022
- Last updated: 22 Nov 2022