Resources for specialist homelessness services
These guidelines and other resources provide support for specialist homelessness services funded by the Queensland Government.
Homelessness program guidelines, specifications and requirements
- Homelessness Program guidelines, specifications and requirements (2021) (PDF, 717KB) – the purpose, scope, expectations and requirements of funding provided under the Homelessness Program.
Conditions of funding
- Government terms and conditions (PDF, 552KB) – additional conditions of funding that apply to homelessness funded services
These documents are referenced in additional conditions for homelessness funded services:
- Practice standards for working with women and children affected by domestic and family violence (2002)
- Human Services Quality Framework
- Specialist homelessness services reports and statistics from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Supporting young people under 16 years of age: guidelines for good practice for specialist homelessness service providers (PDF, 171KB) (RTF, 288KB)
- Guidelines for the use of brokerage funds in specialist homelessness services (PDF, 204KB)
- Emergency brokerage funds guidelines and procedures for specialist homelessness services (PDF, 170KB)
- Queensland Homelessness Information Platform (QHIP) Policy (PDF, 183KB)
- Reporting rental income (PDF, 257KB) – the reporting obligations of specialist homelessness services for rental income derived from properties funded by department and organisation-owned properties
- Technology safety planning – safety planning including mobile phones and other devices (iPad/tablet), the internet, email, online accounts and social media use
- Outputs funding and reporting information
Homeless Hotline posters and wallet cards
Email HHS-Programs-Admin-Mailbox@chde.qld.gov.au to order posters and wallet cards promoting the Homeless Hotline.
- Last reviewed: 7 Dec 2021
- Last updated: 19 Apr 2023