COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Safety alerts, instructions and bulletins for petroleum and gas
The Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate publishes safety alerts, instructions and bulletins to raise awareness of potential high-risk hazards and to provide instruction on legislative requirements.
- Petroleum and gas safety alerts are issued following serious health and safety incidents to help identify learnings and provide recommendations to industry.
- Petroleum and gas safety instructions are issued by the Chief Inspector under section 708B of the Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act 2004 and must be complied with for 6 months from the date they are issued.
- Petroleum and gas safety information bulletins provide more extensive information about important safety and health issues in the industry.
- Read about news and updates from the Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate via newsletters, chief inspector updates and service delivery snapshots.
- Last reviewed: 16 Nov 2018
- Last updated: 16 Nov 2018