COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Requesting a review of a decision
You may be able to apply for a review of a decision if you feel that the decision adversely affects you.
How to request a review
- Check if the decision is listed in the Petroleum and Gas (Production and Safety) Act 2004 Schedule 1 Reviews and appeals, Table 1.
- Complete the Application for review of original decision form (PDF, 135KB).
- Email the form and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out more about legislative requirements, standards and codes for petroleum and gas.
- Last reviewed: 26 Oct 2018
- Last updated: 26 Oct 2018