Prescribed incident summary reports
Operators of petroleum and fuel gas plant, and businesses that use petroleum or gas, must report prescribed incidents to the Petroleum and Gas Inspectorate when they occur at their operating plant or business.
The following reports summarise some of the prescribed incidents reported in the upstream petroleum and gas industry. These are provided for learning purposes and to encourage better safety practices in the industry.
- February 2016 report (PDF, 374KB)
- January 2016 report (PDF, 376KB)
- December 2015 report (PDF, 359KB)
- November 2015 report (PDF, 353KB)
- October 2015 report (PDF, 352KB)
- September 2015 report (PDF, 325KB)
- July-August 2015 report (PDF, 412KB)
- December 2014 report (PDF, 127KB)
- November 2014 report (PDF, 156KB)
- October 2014 report (PDF, 157KB)
- Last reviewed: 05 Sep 2016
- Last updated: 05 Sep 2016