Leading e-health businesses in Queensland
There are many companies in Queensland involved in e-health, including:
- Charm Health – provides solutions to address the challenges of cancer care
- GP Partners – provides general practitioners and practice staff with information, training, advice and initiatives
- Medilink – Advanced Professional Systems (APS) is a software developer specialising in meeting the needs of health professionals
- Opus 5K Pty Ltd – a provider of software-based solutions to the healthcare industry and the preferred commercialisation partner to Queensland Health
- Procura Healthcare Systems Pty Ltd – complete home health suite offers aged, community care and home care organisations with the operational, financial and clinical tools necessary to automate, manage and grow their business
- ScanCARE Pty Ltd – ScanCARE is a leading provider of Instrument Inventory Management Systems (IIMS), sterilisation and theatre tracking and costing systems
- Totalcare – medical management software solutions spanning multiple clinical disciplines
- Trend Care Systems – e-health and workload management solution currently operating in healthcare facilities in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia.
Find out about other Queensland e-health initiatives:
- Clinical Skills Development Service
- Australian E-Health Research Centre
- Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA)
- Australian Digital Health Agency
- Health Innovation, Investment and Research Office
- View the NBN rollout map for Queensland.
- Learn about proposed and planned infrastructure projects in Queensland.
- Find out about the benefits of doing business in Queensland.
- Last reviewed: 28 Jun 2013
- Last updated: 11 Jun 2020