Coronavirus (COVID-19) survey: Tell us what information you need to help your business recover from COVID-19 impacts.
Investing in Queensland's beef industry
Queensland offers beef investors a wealth of opportunities across the supply chain, from paddock to plate. The state actively encourages private investment, which can deliver real increases in beef production through genetics, pasture improvements, nutrition, new technologies and supply chain integration.
- Watch our video to see why Queensland's beef industry is world-class.
- Download the Investor's Guide to learn about investment opportunities along the supply chain. You can download the Investor's Guide in Japanese, Korean and Chinese.
- Download the Producer's Investment Guide – an investment roadmap for cattle producers.
- Read the Investment Outlook document series for an evidence-based expert analysis commissioned by the Queensland Government.
- Investment analysis of the Queensland beef supply chain – learn about investment trends for the sector and investment features at each point along the supply chain, including opportunities and risks.
- The Queensland beef supply chain – find information about Queensland's cattle grazing, feedlotting and processing sectors.
- Future outlook for Queensland cattle and beef products – learn more about the global demand for beef and live cattle.
- Strategic drivers of the Queensland beef supply chain – understand the global trends and Queensland's unique position in the global beef market.
- Last reviewed: 9 Oct 2018
- Last updated: 9 Oct 2018