Defence industry support in Queensland
Defence Industries Queensland is the government body that provides support to businesses in Queensland's defence industry. Its purpose is to foster sustained industry growth and help businesses take advantage of national and international supply chain opportunities.
Business opportunities and investment
Defence Industries Queensland supports Queensland-based companies and facilitates opportunities and investment in:
- land, sea and air related defence activities
- border protection (e.g. patrol boats, planes and unmanned aircraft systems)
- national and international security (e.g. communications, protective armour, vehicles)
Defence Industries Queensland also engages with the Defence Materiel Organisation (DMO), Australian Defence Force (ADF), other related Commonwealth agencies and international in-market partners.
- Learn more about investing in Queensland's defence industry.
- Last reviewed: 02 Sep 2016
- Last updated: 02 Sep 2016