Queensland commercial and charter fishing application forms
These applications are for new authorities only:
- Primary commercial fishing licence application
- Charter fishing licence application
- Commercial fisher licence application
- Developmental fishing permit application
- Filleting permit application
- General fisheries permit application
- Indigenous fishing permit application
- General fisheries permit application (stocking Queensland waters)
- General fisheries permit application for broodstock collection (read instructions for making an application).
When a new (replacement) boat is introduced for another boat on a primary commercial fishing licence, the licence needs to be amended by completing this form:
For other amendments (such as changing boat names) use this form:
Use these applications to register the permanent transfer of ownership of an authority (this includes adding or removing people or companies from the existing holders of the authority):
- Register transfer of primary commercial fishing licence application
- Register transfer of charter fishing licence application
- Register transfer of quota or effort unit application.
Updated quota certificates are supplied following successful permanent transfers of quota. You will not receive an updated certificate if you temporarily transfer quota, or after every six-monthly fee notice payment.
Temporary transfer of authorities
Use these applications to temporarily transfer an authority:
- Register temporary transfer of primary commercial fishing licence
- Register temporary transfer of charter fishing licence application
- Register temporary transfer of quota or effort unit application.
Any changes to details of the authority while under temporary transfer must be lodged by the permanent owner of the authority (e.g. boat details, changes to the number of tenders in a fishery or changes to fishery symbols on the licence).