Macropod harvester and dealer licences

You must be licensed to operate as a commercial macropod harvester or dealer in Queensland.

Harvester licence

Before applying for harvester licence, you must complete an approved training course (PDF, 190KB) and pass a firearms competency test (PDF, 209KB).

You must have a licence, commercial harvest tags and other required documentation before you begin harvesting.

Find out how to apply for a harvester licence on the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS).

Dealer licence

You must be licensed if you intend to buy, sell or process dead macropods.

Find out how to apply for a dealer licence on ABLIS.

Also consider...