Preparing agribusinesses for drought
The Drought and Climate Adaptation Program provides research and tools to help you with your decision-making around droughts and climate variability.
The Farm Business Resilience Program helps you:
- identify goals, business and climate risks
- develop strategies to manage these risks
- access training and support to develop your plan.
Grants and loans
- Drought Preparedness Grants of up to $50,000 for on-farm capital improvements identified in a Farm Business Resilience Plan that improve drought resilience
- Drought Ready and Recovery Finance loans of up to $250,000 for preparedness measures consistent with your Farm Business Resilience Plan.
- Last reviewed: 21 Sep 2022
- Last updated: 21 Sep 2022