Energy saving programs for agricultural businesses
In total, the Energy Savers Plus Program Extension, and past Energy Savers Plus Program and Irrigators Energy Savers Program have:
- delivered 308 energy audits
- identified more than $7 million per year in potential electricity saving
- measured $0.63 million in actual annual bill savings across 24 sites with sites under the Energy Savers Plus Program Extension still being measured
- generated over 90 case studies
- promoted best practice energy management strategies and informed tariff design.
Findings have indicated farmers can significantly reduce their electricity bills through more efficient practices. Read case studies from the program to find out how farmers and irrigators across Queensland are improving their energy efficiency.
- Find out more about the energy program and support services being provided to the broader agricultural community by the Queensland Farmers' Federation.
- Last reviewed: 23 Jun 2021
- Last updated: 25 Jun 2021