Prequalification (PQC) System guidelines and resources
See these resources for building contractors, building industry consultants and government agencies who engage building contractors and consultants.
Building contractors and agencies
- Financial requirements guideline (PDF, 194KB)
- Request for financial capacity assessment – department form (DOCX, 60KB)
- Government agencies wishing to engage a financial assessment firm to undertake a PQC financial assessment, a list of financial assessment firms is available on the Queensland Contracts Directory page for QGP0050-18 T1.
- Service risk assessment guidelines (PDF, 323KB)
- Performance reporting guideline (PDF, 369KB)
- Performance report template (DOCX, 50KB)
- Review and sanctions process guideline (PDF, 245KB)
- Register of accredited auditors (construction) (PDF, 122KB)
- Standard conditions of contract for building construction
Building consultants and agencies
- Performance reporting (PDF, 277KB)
- Performance report template (DOCX, 158KB)
- Review and sanctions process (PDF, 245KB)
- Standard conditions of contract for consultancy services
Queensland Government procurement and building policies
- Queensland Procurement Policy: The government's overarching policy for the procurement of goods and services. The framework will be implemented by a staged process and prospectively.
- Capital Works Management Framework: The government's overarching policy for the management of capital works. This framework is being replaced by the Building Policy Framework through a staged approach. Find out more about the implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Building Policy Framework (PDF, 896KB): Provides overarching guidance for the strategic and operational management of the government’s building construction and maintenance projects, initially starting with Best Practice Principles (BPP) projects on 31 March 2022 and then applying to all other building construction projects and programs on 1 July 2023. The existing policies will continue to apply to non-BPP building projects until 1 July 2023. This framework will replace the Capital Works Management Framework. Find out more about the implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Best Practice Industry Conditions (PDF, 1.8MB): Outlines the government's terms and conditions that apply on BPP building projects
- Last reviewed: 11 May 2020
- Last updated: 12 Jan 2023