Prequalification (PQC) System guidelines and resources
See these resources for building contractors, building industry consultants and government agencies who engage building contractors and consultants.
Building contractors and agencies
- Financial requirements guideline (PDF, 194KB)
- Request for financial capacity assessment – department form (DOCX, 60KB)
- Government agencies wishing to engage a financial assessment firm to undertake a PQC financial assessment, a list of financial assessment firms is available on the Queensland Government Arrangements Directory page for QGP0050-18 T1.
- Service risk assessment guidelines (PDF, 323KB)
- Performance reporting guideline (PDF, 426KB)
- Performance report template (DOCX, 50KB)
- Review and sanctions process guideline (PDF, 245KB)
- Register of accredited auditors (construction) (PDF, 115KB)
- Standard conditions of contract for building construction
Building consultants and agencies
- Performance reporting (PDF, 277KB)
- Performance report template (DOCX, 158KB)
- Review and sanctions process (PDF, 245KB)
- Standard conditions of contract for consultancy services
Queensland Government procurement and building policies
- Queensland Procurement Policy is the government's overarching policy for the procurement of goods and services. The framework will be implemented by a staged process and prospectively.
- The Building Policy Framework (PDF, 981KB) provides overarching direction for the strategic and operational management of the Queensland Government's building construction and maintenance projects. The framework applies to all building, construction and maintenance projects and programs from July 2023.
- The framework consolidates, rationalises and replaces 4 previously published government building frameworks including the Capital Works Management Framework, Maintenance Management Framework, Building Asset Performance Framework and the Strategic Asset Management Framework.
- Best Practice Industry Conditions (PDF, 2.8MB) outlines the government's terms and conditions that apply on BPP building projects
- Last reviewed: 6 Jul 2023
- Last updated: 12 Oct 2023