COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Pool safety guidelines
These publications were produced prior to the current government and are under review.
Pool safety licensing, compliance and disciplinary functions are managed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC).
- Pool safety inspector guideline (PDF, 919KB) – October 2016
- Guidelines for pool owners and property agents (PDF, 2.3MB) – October 2016
- Pool safety management plan guideline (PDF, 513KB) – October 2016
- Local government swimming pool safety guideline (PDF, 385KB) – October 2016
- Code of conduct for pool safety inspectors (PDF, 243KB) – November 2014
- Last reviewed: 6 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 22 Nov 2019