Pool safety forms
Pool safety licensing, compliance and disciplinary functions are managed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC).
- Form 1—Complaint against pool safety inspector
- Form 23—Pool safety certificate – Pool inspectors access only
- Form 26—Pool safety nonconformity notice – Effective November 2014
- Form 27—Apply or restore pool safety inspector licence (initial licence, renewal, restoration or replacement) – Effective November 2014
- Form 28—Application for pool safety standard exemption (PDF, 36KB) – Effective 3 July 2017
- Form 36—Notice of no pool safety certificate – Effective November 2014
- Form 38—Pool safety management plan application – Effective November 2014
- Form 39—Notice of proposed fencing work for a pool barrier (PDF, 47KB) – Effective 3 July 2017
- Form 40—Notice to contribute for urgent fencing work for a pool barrier (PDF, 43KB) – Effective 3 July 2017
You can complete some of the forms electronically. However, you won't be able to save them, so you must print, scan and email electronic submissions.
- Last reviewed: 20 Jun 2022
- Last updated: 28 Jun 2022