Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Pool safety forms
Pool safety licensing, compliance and disciplinary functions are managed by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC).
- Form 1—Pool safety complaint (PDF, 471KB)
- Form 23—Pool safety certificate (PDF, 264KB) – Effective November 2014
- Form 26—Pool safety nonconformity notice (PDF, 60KB) – Effective November 2014
- Form 27—Application for pool safety inspector licence (initial licence, renewal, restoration or replacement) form (PDF, 234KB) – Effective November 2014
- Form 28—Application for pool safety standard exemption (PDF, 36KB) – Effective 3 July 2017
- Form 36—Notice of no pool safety certificate (PDF, 87KB) – Effective November 2014
- Form 38—Application for pool safety management plan (PDF, 315KB) – Effective November 2014
- Form 39—Notice of proposed fencing work for a pool barrier (PDF, 47KB) – Effective 3 July 2017
- Form 40—Notice to contribute for urgent fencing work for a pool barrier (PDF, 43KB) – Effective 3 July 2017
You can complete some of the forms electronically. However, you won't be able to save them, so you must print, scan and email electronic submissions.
- Last reviewed: 6 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 22 Nov 2019