Personal goals chart
A key step in assessing whether you are ready to start a business is to consider your personal goals. Make a list of your goals to help you identify:
- which goals your business will help you achieve
- any areas of potential conflict (between personal and business goals)
- how you can eliminate or reduce conflict between your goals
- which goals are absolute priorities
- which goals you are willing to compromise.
Create a list of your goals by reading the sections below and typing your answers into the personal goals chart.
|Life areas||Goals||Outcome||Time frame||Will your business idea help?|