Small business wellness coaches
Need help in your language? Call 1800 512 451 and ask for an interpreter.
Wellness coaches help small business owners with unique and personal business challenges, needs and opportunities in a free one-on-one, supportive environment.
Wellness coaches are available to work with you or any of your family members who are employed in your business.
A coach can help you find the right service available and also refer you to a specialist service provider for support to reduce stress, improve wellbeing and provide flexible business support.
The coaches will work with the Rural, Small Business and Tourism Financial Counsellors Network across Queensland to work with you and your business.
Wellness coaches are available across Queensland. They are located in:
Wellness coaches will soon be available in Gympie, Ipswich and Greater Brisbane.
No matter where you live in Queensland, support is available. If our wellness coaches aren't located nearby, you can contact your closest wellness coach for virtual support.
If you need help in your language, you can access translator and interpreter services by contacting the service provider through your closest wellness coach in the list above.
To be eligible to access a coach, your small business must (at the time of applying):
- have fewer than 20 employees (full-time equivalents) and less than $10 million in annual turnover
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have your small business as your primary income source (i.e. 50% or more of the total income), or you must have a recent record of it being your primary income source and the potential to do so again (as determined by the Network coach or counsellor)
- be based in Queensland
- have owners/directors that are not insolvent or are an undischarged bankrupt.
Microbusinesses and sole traders are eligible to access a coach.
- Last reviewed: 31 Aug 2022
- Last updated: 27 Mar 2023