Online training for small business
Expressions of interest
The Queensland Government is currently seeking innovative proposals from Queensland-based private sector service providers to provide online training for Queensland small business owners, operators and employees impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19) to support economic recovery and enable future growth.
If your business has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, you can access a free online library of course tailored to small business.
Course areas include:
- Foundation business skills
- Leading a successful business
- Connecting businesses and customers
- Adaption and digital skills.
The online training is being provided through GO1 and its online learning platform, in partnership with the Queensland Government, to support you and your employees recover from COVID-19 and enable future growth.
Access is free to Queensland small businesses. Registration is required, including details to verify your business.
GO1 online training portal - Queensland Small Business Skills hub
Establishment of the Queensland Small Business Skills hub is being facilitated by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (the Department) via the GO1 Queensland Small Business Skills hub (GO1 Hub) on the terms outlined below. The GO1 Hub provides users access to a library of online training courses.
Users are advised that:
- the Department does not, by any act or omission (including facilitating the establishment of the GO1 Hub), own or endorse the content of the GO1 Hub or the online training courses, accreditation or certification made available by the GO1 Hub
- the Department does not provide any representations, statements or assurance to users (including their officers, employees, agents, related entities, contractors or suppliers) as to the GO1 Hub, including the availability, accessibility, suitability, completeness or accuracy of the online training courses, accreditation or certification made available by the GO1 Hub. It is the responsibility of each user to review and fully satisfy themselves as to these matters and whether the GO1 Hub is suitable for their particular circumstances, needs or purposes
In consideration of the Department's facilitation of the GO1 Hub and a user accessing the GO1 Hub, the user agrees that the Department has no responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever (including in tort, in contract, under statute or otherwise) to the user howsoever arising, now or in the future, in connection with:
- the matters for which the user is to satisfy itself, as outlined above
- the acts or omissions (including statements or representations) of GO1 and any of its officers, employees, agents, related entities, contractors or suppliers.
- Last reviewed: 8 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 15 Jun 2020