Go Local, Grow Local
The 'Go Local, Grow Local' initiative aims to help Queensland businesses promote their products and services, and encourages Queenslanders to support small businesses in their community by shopping locally.
By going local, small businesses can grow their business, create local jobs and help their community.
The advertising toolkit provides downloadable resources your small business can use to help promote goods and services, encourage others to shop locally and grow your business.
- window stickers
- social media tools
- audio and video files.
Go Local, Grow Local TV commercial
Watch the 'When you Go Local, You Grow Local' TV commercial:
Queenslanders Go Local to Grow Local
Watch our on-the-street interviews revealing why Queenslanders choose to Go Local:
To stay up to date and help grow the Go Local community:
- use #GoLocalQld to share and like Go Local stories on social media
- follow Business Queensland on Facebook or Twitter
- subscribe to the Advancing Small Business Queensland newsletter
- contact your local chamber of commerce, community organisations, schools and other businesses to explore Go Local partnerships.
- Access information about grants and financial support.
- Visit our events calendar and register for workshops, webinars and networking opportunities.
- Subscribe to our podcast series and pick up insights and tips from other small business owners.
- Find out about our Mentoring for Growth program.
- Explore support services available under the Advancing Women in Business and Advancing Indigenous Business initiatives.
- Learn more about the Go Local, Grow Local campaign.
- Last reviewed: 26 Oct 2017
- Last updated: 26 Oct 2017