Go Local, Grow Local
The 'Go Local, Grow Local' initiative aims to help Queensland businesses promote their products and services, and encourages Queenslanders to support small businesses in their community by shopping locally.
Go Local, Grow Local also supports communities affected by natural disasters.
Queensland small businesses were recently hit hard by flooding.
Now is the time to really Go Local when buying products and services, to welcome back small businesses in disaster-affected regions.
By going local, small businesses can grow their business, create local jobs and help their community.
The advertising toolkit provides resources your small business can download and use to help promote goods and services, encourage others to shop locally and grow your business.
- window stickers
- social media graphics
- audio and video files.
Go Local, Grow Local TV commercial
Watch the 'When you Go Local, You Grow Local' TV commercial:
Queenslanders Go Local to Grow Local
Watch our on-the-street interviews revealing why Queenslanders choose to Go Local:
Go Local, Grow Local recovery campaign
Queensland small businesses were recently hit hard by flooding. A Go Local, Grow Local recovery campaign has been activated and tailored resources are being created. To stay up to date and help your community recover:
- use #GoLocalQld and #whateverittakes to share and like Go Local stories on social media
- use the tailored North Queensland Go Local resources:
The Go Local, Grow Local recovery campaign is an initiative of the Queensland Government in partnership with valued local supporters.
To stay up to date and help grow the Go Local community:
- use #GoLocalQld to share and like Go Local stories on social media
- follow Business Queensland on Facebook or Twitter
- subscribe to the Small Business Connect newsletter
- contact your local chamber of commerce, community organisations, schools and other businesses to explore Go Local partnerships.
- Access information about grants and financial support.
- Visit our events calendar and register for workshops, webinars and networking opportunities.
- Find out about our Mentoring for Growth program.
- Explore support services available under the Advancing Women in Business and Advancing Indigenous Business initiatives.
- Last reviewed: 04 Mar 2019
- Last updated: 04 Mar 2019