Information and events supporting Queensland's small businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assistance for small businesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder – search the tool to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Mentoring for Growth program – tailored online mentoring support including financial mentoring and business planning.
- Small Business Hotline – phone 1300 654 687 (available 24/7).
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline provides advice for employers – phone 1300 005 018.
- Business health and safety resources – posters, fact sheets and health advice.
- COVID-19 mental health and wellbeing resources for small businesses.
- The Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland, phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland, phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 22 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 22 Feb 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.