Information and events supporting Queensland's small businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assistance for small businesses
- Support for Queensland border zone businesses impacted by the closure of the Queensland–New South Wales border.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder – search the tool to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Mentoring for Growth program – tailored online mentoring support, including financial mentoring and business planning.
- Small Business Hotline – phone 1300 654 687 (available 24/7).
- Business health and safety resources – posters, fact sheets and health advice.
- COVID-19 mental health and wellbeing resources for small businesses.
- Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland, phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland, (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 6 Sep 2021
- Last updated: 20 Oct 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping provisions 28/10/2021
- Get Ready Small Business webinar: Marketing health check 28/10/2021
Have your say on the Bill establishing a permanent Small Business Commissioner in Queensland. Submissions close 5pm, 28 October.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Your step-by-step guide to employing apprentices and trainees.