COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Information and events supporting Queensland's small businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assistance for small businesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder – search the tool to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Mentoring for Growth program – tailored online mentoring support including financial mentoring and business planning.
- Small Business Hotline – phone 1300 654 687 (available 24/7).
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline provides advice for employers – phone 1300 005 018.
- Business health and safety resources – posters, fact sheets and health advice.
- COVID-19 mental health and wellbeing resources for small businesses.
- The Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland, phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland, phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 9 Nov 2020
- Last updated: 9 Dec 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.