Information and events supporting Queensland's small businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assistance for small businesses
- Mental health and wellbeing support for Queensland border zone businesses.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder – search to find out what business support you can access.
- Mentoring for Growth program – tailored online mentoring support, includes financial mentoring and business planning.
- Small Business Hotline – phone 1300 654 687 (available 24/7).
- Business health and safety resources – find posters, fact sheets and health advice and COVID-19 mental health and wellbeing resources.
- Rural Financial Counselling Service – free for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland, ph 1300 732 777 or North Queensland, ph (07) 4652 5669.
- Free financial counselling services for tourism businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Last reviewed: 1 Nov 2021
- Last updated: 12 Apr 2022
I want to...
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.