Information and events supporting Queensland's small businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assistance for small businesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder — search the tool to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Mentoring for Growth program — tailored mentoring support including financial mentoring and business planning.
- Small Business Hotline — phone 1300 654 687 (available 24/7).
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline—advice for employers — phone 1300 005 018.
- Business health and safety resources — posters, fact sheets and health advice.
- The Rural Financial Counselling Service — free financial counselling for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland: phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland: phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 19 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 16 Jun 2020
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.