Information and events supporting Queensland's small businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assistance for small businesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder – search the tool to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Mentoring for Growth program – tailored online mentoring support including financial mentoring and business planning.
- Small Business Hotline – phone 1300 654 687 (available 24/7).
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline provides advice for employers – phone 1300 005 018.
- Business health and safety resources – posters, fact sheets and health advice.
- COVID-19 mental health and wellbeing resources for small businesses.
- The Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland, phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland, phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2021–22 State Budget.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.