Information and events supporting Queensland's small businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Assistance for small businesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder — search the tool to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Mentoring for Growth program — tailored mentoring support including financial mentoring and business planning.
- Small Business Hotline — phone 1300 654 687 (available 24/7).
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline—advice for employers — phone 1300 005 018.
- Business health and safety resources — posters, fact sheets and health advice.
- The Rural Financial Counselling Service — free financial counselling for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland: phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland: phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 19 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 16 Jun 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.