Find information to help support your business, including small business assistance, online business services, events, webinars and workshops.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to find out about available support for businesses.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Find mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses:
- Subscribe to the Small business connect e-newsletter for fortnightly updates on the latest COVID-19 assistance from the Queensland and Australian governments.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2021–22 State Budget.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.