Find information to help support your business, including small business assistance, online business services, events, webinars and workshops.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to find support available for businesses.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Find mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service for free assistance for small businesses – phone Southern Queensland on 1300 732 777 or North Queensland on (07) 4652 5669.
- Access free financial counselling services for tourism businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Subscribe to the Small Business Connect newsletter.
- Last reviewed: 26 May 2022
- Last updated: 19 Jan 2022
I want to...
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.