Find information to help support your business, including small business assistance, online business services, events, webinars and workshops.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support services
- Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 – available 24/7.
- Phone the COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline on 1300 005 018 – advice for employers.
- Contact the Rural Financial Counselling Service – free financial counselling available for small businesses impacted by COVID-19 in Southern Queensland: phone 1300 732 777 or North Queensland: phone (07) 4652 5669.
- Last reviewed: 29 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 16 Apr 2020
I want to...
Find the latest information on coronavirus (COVID-19) non-essential business closures and how they may affect your business.
Check which small business grants are now open.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster