Small business grants schedule
Keep informed about upcoming grants
Subscribe to our Small Business Connect newsletter or follow us on Facebook for updates on upcoming grants.
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training administers grants and programs to help Queensland small business continue to recover, grow and thrive by committing grant funds for businesses to increase key capabilities, embrace innovation, and assist high-growth businesses to capitalise on opportunities.
Current grant programs
|Business Basics Grants Program||$5,000||17 May 2021||31 May 2021||Closed – sufficient number of applications received for competitive assessment|
up to $50,000
1 May 2021
11 May 2021
Until funds are exhausted
Mentoring sessions (stage 1) are now closed for registrations
up to $10,000
1 July 2020
To be advised
Upcoming grant programs
|Grant program||Amount||Launch date||Opening date||Closing date|
|Small Business – Business Boost Grant||up to $15,000||mid-July 2021||late-July 2021||TBC|
Closed grants and programs
- Queensland Small Business Month
- Small Business Artisan Producer Grants Program
- Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program – Round 1 and Round 2 South East Queensland
- Small Business Digital Grants Program
- Small Business Disaster Recovery Grants
- Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program
- Social Enterprise Grants Program
- Learn more about business grants in Queensland.
- Find out how to prepare and write your grant application.
- Register for Mentoring for Growth.
- Find out about the Community Social Enterprise Development Grants for community-based organisations operating social enterprises.
- Employ Queenslanders with Back to Work funding.
- Visit the Queensland Government Grants Finder.
- Discover Australian Government grant opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Small Business Connect newsletter for the latest information on grants and programs.
- Last reviewed: 10 Jun 2021
- Last updated: 10 Jun 2021