Small business grants schedule
Keep informed about upcoming grants
Subscribe to our Small Business Connect newsletter or follow us on Facebook for updates on upcoming grants.
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training administers grants and programs to help Queensland small business continue to recover, grow and thrive by committing grant funds for businesses to increase key capabilities, embrace innovation, and assist high-growth businesses to capitalise on opportunities.
Current grant programs
|2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants||$5,000||2 August 2021||Mid-August||Anticipated mid-November|
|Business Basics (Round 2) Regional Queensland||$5,000||17 August 2021||9am on 31 August 2021||Until funds are exhausted|
|Business Boost Grants Program||up to $15,000||15 July 2021||30 July 2021||Closed|
|Business Basics Grants Program (Round 1)||$5,000||17 May 2021||31 May 2021||Closed|
up to $50,000
1 May 2021
11 May 2021
Stage 1 (Mentoring Sessions): Closed
Stage 2 (Applications): 5pm on 16 August 2021*
up to $10,000
1 July 2020
5pm on 6 August 2021
*Only businesses who have completed stage 1 are able to lodge an application in stage 2. New applications are not being accepted for this funding round.
Closed grants and programs
- Queensland Small Business Month
- Small Business Artisan Producer Grants Program
- Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program – Round 1 and Round 2 South East Queensland
- Small Business Digital Grants Program
- Small Business Disaster Recovery Grants
- Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program
- Social Enterprise Grants Program
- Learn more about business grants in Queensland.
- Find out how to prepare and write your grant application.
- Register for Mentoring for Growth.
- Find out about the Community Social Enterprise Development Grants for community-based organisations operating social enterprises.
- Employ Queenslanders with Back to Work funding.
- Visit the Queensland Government Grants Finder.
- Discover Australian Government grant opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Small Business Connect newsletter for the latest information on grants and programs.
- Last reviewed: 10 Jun 2021
- Last updated: 2 Aug 2021