Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Small business grants schedule
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training administers grants and programs to support small businesses in Queensland to grow and thrive. These grants and programs provide a range of options to assist businesses with COVID-19 economic recovery, coaching, advice, increasing digital capacity or purchasing specialised equipment to achieve high-growth potential.
Current grants and programs
up to $10,000
10 June 2019
10 June 2021 or until funds are exhausted
up to $10,000
1 July 2020
To be advised
Closed grants and programs
- Business Growth Fund Program
- Queensland Small Business Month
- Rural Economic Development Grants
- Small Business Artisan Producer Grants Program
- Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program – Round 1 and Round 2 South East Queensland
- Small Business Digital Grants Program
- Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program
- Social Enterprise Grants Program
- Learn more about business grants in Queensland.
- Find out how to prepare and write your grant application.
- Register for Mentoring for Growth.
- Employ Queenslanders with Back to Work funding.
- Visit the Queensland Government Grants Finder.
- Discover Australian Government grant opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Small Business Connect Newsletter for the latest information on grants and programs.
- Last reviewed: 11 Dec 2020
- Last updated: 17 Dec 2020