Small business grants schedule
Keep informed about upcoming grants
Subscribe to our Small Business Connect newsletter or follow us on Facebook for updates on upcoming grants.
The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training administers grants and programs to help Queensland small business continue to recover, grow and thrive by committing grant funds for businesses to increase key capabilities, embrace innovation, and assist high-growth businesses to capitalise on opportunities.
Current grant programs
|Business Basics (Round 2) – Regional Queensland||$5,000||25 August 2021||9am, 8 September 2021||When sufficient applications are received for competitive assessment|
|2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants||between $10,000 and $30,000||2 August 2021||12pm (midday), 16 August 2021||16 November 2021|
|2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants – non-employing sole traders||$1,000|
30 November 2021
|Business Boost Grants Program||up to $15,000||15 July 2021||30 July 2021||Closed|
|Business Basics Grants Program (Round 1)||$5,000||17 May 2021||31 May 2021||Closed|
up to $50,000
1 May 2021
11 May 2021
Stage 1 (Mentoring Sessions): Closed
Stage 2 (Applications): Closed*
*Only businesses who have completed stage 1 were able to lodge an application in stage 2. New applications are not being accepted for this funding round.
Closed grants and programs
- Queensland Small Business Month
- Small Business Artisan Producer Grants Program
- Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program
- Small Business Digital Grants Program
- Small Business Disaster Recovery Grants
- Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program
- Social Enterprise Grants Program
- Learn more about business grants in Queensland.
- Find out how to prepare and write your grant application.
- Register for Mentoring for Growth.
- Find out about the Community Social Enterprise Development Grants for community-based organisations operating social enterprises.
- Employ Queenslanders with Back to Work funding.
- Visit the Queensland Government Grants Finder.
- Discover Australian Government grant opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Small Business Connect newsletter for the latest information on grants and programs.
- Last reviewed: 31 Aug 2021
- Last updated: 10 Sep 2021