How to prepare and write a grant application
Grant programs may become available at any given time and grant rounds may close quickly.
It's essential that you are fully prepared and organised so you can apply for opportunities as soon as they become available.
Successful grant applications rely on several important elements. You must:
- meet the grant eligibility criteria
- have a thorough understanding of the grant requirements, terms and conditions, project approval timelines, and the supporting documents required
- allow enough time to prepare, write and review your grant application well ahead of the closing date before lodging it.
This guide explains how to prepare, write and review your application to maximise your chances of obtaining a grant.
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping provisions 28/10/2021
- Get Ready Small Business webinar: Marketing health check 28/10/2021