Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program
Applications are now closed
New applications are no longer being accepted.
Track the progress of your application via QRIDA by emailing email@example.com or phoning 1800 623 946.
The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
Request a review
The round 1 review process has now closed and we are no longer accepting new review applications.
Read more about the round 1 review process.
If your round 2 application has not been successful, you may request a review of the decision.
Information to submit when requesting a review
When you email your written request, you must provide QRIDA with adequate information outlining your reasons for requesting a review including:
- your reason(s) for review
- information on how you meet the specific scheme eligibility criteria that QRIDA considers have not been met
- any critical information that was not included in your original application or that you believe has been overlooked
- any additional information requested by QRIDA that supports your reasoning and assists QRIDA Chief Executive Officer to make a decision about your request.
Email your review request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also subscribe to the Small Business Connect newsletter to keep up to date with the latest information for small businesses.
For more information about this grant, contact:
- Round 2 programs – email email@example.com or phone 1800 623 946.
- Last reviewed: 6 Aug 2021
- Last updated: 6 Aug 2021