Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program
Applications are now closed
New applications are no longer being accepted.
You can track the status of your submitted application by visiting the QRIDA portal.
The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
Request a review
The round 1 review process has now closed and we are no longer accepting new review applications.
Read more about the round 1 review process.
If your round 2 application has not been successful, you may request a review of the decision.
Information to submit when requesting a review
When you email your written request, you must provide QRIDA with adequate information outlining your reasons for requesting a review including:
- your reason(s) for review
- information on how you meet the specific scheme eligibility criteria that QRIDA considers have not been met
- any critical information that was not included in your original application or that you believe has been overlooked
- any additional information requested by QRIDA that supports your reasoning and assists QRIDA Chief Executive Officer to make a decision about your request.
Email your review request to email@example.com.
You can also subscribe to the Small Business Connect newsletter to keep up to date with the latest information for small businesses.
For more information about this grant, contact:
- Round 2 programs – visit the QRIDA portal or phone 1800 623 946.
- Last reviewed: 6 Aug 2021
- Last updated: 6 Aug 2021