These maps outline where areas or boundaries are defined for a particular administrative purpose (e.g. state electoral districts or local government areas).
You can use the following maps to view, overlay and query boundaries. You can also create your own maps to download and print. Most information contained within our interactive maps is available under a Creative Commons licence.
- Use the Queensland Globe to view boundary data alongside more than 1,000 other state datasets.
- Find your electorate and LGA using the ECQ Interactive Electorate map.
Access free maps
These maps can be downloaded and printed
- Current Local government boundary maps (These maps are not the official maps referenced in the Local Government Regulation).
- Current State electoral boundary maps from the ECQ website.
- Historical cadastral maps showing parishes, counties and land areas are discoverable on the Open Data Portal.
- Current and past official local government boundary plans referenced in the Local Government Regulation can be requested in high-resolution PDF format. Due to the large file size, please fill out the online form to arrange access.
Administrative boundaries are available as digital data and web map services for use in geographic information system (GIS) applications.
- Local Government Area boundaries
- Administrative boundaries web service (including state and local government area boundaries)
- Past, current and proposed state electoral boundaries
- Last reviewed: 27 Sep 2023
- Last updated: 27 Sep 2023