These maps outline where areas or boundaries are defined for a particular administrative purpose (e.g. state electoral districts or local government areas).
You can use the following maps to view, overlay and query boundaries. You can also create your own maps to download and print. Most information contained within our interactive maps is available under a Creative Commons licence.
- Use the Queensland Globe to view boundary data alongside more than 1,000 other state datasets.
- Find your electorate and LGA using the ECQ Interactive Electorate map.
Download free maps
You can download and print the following maps for free:
- current local government boundary maps and state electoral boundary maps
- historical cadastral maps showing parishes, counties and land areas through the Open Data Portal.
Administrative boundaries are available as digital data and web map services for use in geographic information system (GIS) applications.
- Local Government Area boundaries
- Administrative boundaries web service (including state and local government area boundaries)
- Past, current and proposed state electoral boundaries
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
- For a high resolution PDF of a current local government boundary plan, email email@example.com for enquiries.
- Last reviewed: 28 Feb 2018
- Last updated: 17 Feb 2022