Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
QSpatial, the Queensland Spatial Catalogue, gives the public access to view and download geospatial data and information.
QSpatial includes data from 11 participating Queensland Government agencies and displays metadata about downloadable data, live data and web map services, as well as information about offline resources.
- Wide range of topics - cadastre, land, mining, topography, water, agriculture, environment, imagery.
- Search tool - helps you discover datasets faster and refine your search using filters.
- My list - lets you to select datasets as you search, then review metadata and licence conditions.
- Map viewer - makes it easier to interact with downloadable data.
- Download data options - include downloading pre-packaged data, extracting data to your specific needs (e.g. a customised order), or using a web map service for real time data.
You will need GIS software to use any data downloaded from QSpatial.
Click the Help tab at the top of the QSpatial screen.
Technical support and feedback
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am - 4.30pm AEST (except public holidays)
- Last reviewed: 9 Aug 2016
- Last updated: 3 Aug 2020