QSpatial, the Queensland Spatial Catalogue, gives the public access to find, view, download and connect to Queensland Government geospatial data and information.
- Wide range of topics – cadastre, land, mining, topography, water, agriculture, environment and imagery.
- Formats include Shp, Geodatabase, KML, Tab and spatial web services (WMS etc).
- Login to subscribe to dataset updates, save searches and schedule.
- Data extraction by area of interest lets you clip very large datasets by specific locations (datasets titled 'by area of interest' include the full cadastre and 1 metre contours).
You will need GIS software to use any data downloaded from QSpatial.
Search our knowledge base for solutions to common issues, or ask a question.
Watch our online videos or click the online help tab at the top of the QSpatial screen.
- View tenure, geoscience and resource maps using GeoResGlobe.
- Find and download large geophysical, geochemical, seismic and other geoscience datasets from the GSQ Open Data Portal.
- Find and download non-spatial data on the Queensland Government data portal.
- View spatial data layers on the Queensland Globe.
- Last reviewed: 9 Aug 2016
- Last updated: 16 Jun 2022
I want to...
Contact QSpatial (we aim to respond within 1 business day)