Flood preparation checklist
This flood preparation checklist will help you to prepare your business for flooding.
Knowing your business has strategies in place to help cope with a natural disaster like a flood should make it easier for your business to minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
Read through this flood preparation checklist and tick the items you've done.
Complete the list of actions to ensure your business is as prepared for a flood as possible.
You can customise this checklist to include information specific to your business by adding items to the 'Other' section.
- Find out how to build resilience on the Get Ready Queensland website.
- Learn about information technology risk management.
- Find out how an incident response plan can help your business deal with crises.
- Learn how a recovery plan can help minimise losses and get your business running again.
- Read about notifications and approval requirements for clearing vegetation for floods and other natural disasters.
- Find out how to re-establish your business records after a natural disaster.
- Learn how to care for, store and salvage your collections from the State Library of Queensland.
- Last reviewed: 17 Jul 2017
- Last updated: 27 Jul 2023