Drought preparation checklist
This drought preparation checklist will help you prepare your business for a drought.
A drought is declared when a region records a deficient water supply for an extended period of months or years.
Read through this drought preparation checklist and tick the items you've already done.
Complete the list of actions to ensure your business is as prepared for a severe drought as possible.
You can customise this checklist to include information specific to your business by adding items to the 'Other' section.
- Find out how to build resilience on the Get Ready Queensland website.
- Complete the water restrictions checklist for more information on how to save water and further protect your business from drought.
- Find out more about your business and the environment.
- Last reviewed: 17 Jul 2017
- Last updated: 27 Jul 2023