Bushfire preparation checklist
This bushfire preparation checklist will help you prepare your business for a bushfire.
Knowing your business has strategies in place to help cope with a natural disaster like a bushfire should make it easier for your business to minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
Read through this bushfire preparation checklist and tick the items you've already done.
Complete the list of actions to ensure your business is as prepared for a severe bushfire as possible.
You can customise this checklist to include information specific to your business by adding items to the 'Other' section.
- Find out how to build resilience on the Get Ready Queensland website.
- Learn about information technology risk management.
- Find out how an incident response plan can help your business deal with crises.
- Learn how a recovery plan can help minimise losses and get your business running again.
- Read more about bushfire safety from Queensland Fire and Emergency Services.
- Monitor your area's daily fire danger rating.
- Use the Bushfire Postcode Checker to check your area's bushfire potential.
- Learn about notifications and approval requirements for clearing vegetation for fire, other natural disasters.
- Last reviewed: 17 Jul 2017
- Last updated: 27 Jul 2023