2021 Growing Queensland Business Roadshow
We are hosting a roadshow series of statewide events for suppliers and government buyers to provide information on Queensland Government procurement and a range of other related programs and opportunities.
Why you should attend
You will get:
- networking opportunities to meet local suppliers and buyers
- information on upcoming procurement opportunities
- practical information, tools and tips to help local business supply to government and to help government buyers with their work
- opportunities to grow your business through international trade
- an opportunity to ask questions.
What we'll cover
These events will provide information on:
- government procurement processes and upcoming procurement opportunities for your region
- where to find upcoming opportunities and receive notifications
- how to make the most of these opportunities and where to go for help
- engagement opportunities to meet local suppliers and government buyers
- top tendering tips – improve your chances of tendering success
- enhancing small and medium enterprise participation in procurement
- the Queensland Government's procurement from Indigenous businesses
- growing your business through international trade – what are the barriers and how the government can help
- how to determine insurance requirements for procurement activities.
Each 3-hour session will be a combination of a formal presentation, interactive activity and networking with representatives available from government and industry to answer your questions.
Register to attend
We'll be holding sessions during September, October and November 2021. To register, click on the relevant location below and complete the registration form.
|Rockhampton – Session 1||Monday 6 September||9am–12pm|
|Rockhampton – Session 2||Monday 6 September||1–4pm|
|Bundaberg||Tuesday 7 September||9am–12pm|
|Beenleigh (Brisbane South and Gold Coast) – Session 1||Friday 10 September||9am–12pm|
|Beenleigh (Brisbane South and Gold Coast) – Session 2||Friday 10 September||1–4pm|
|Toowoomba – Session 1||Friday 1 October||10.30am–1.30pm|
|Toowoomba – Session 2||Friday 1 October||2.30–5.30pm|
|Cairns||Wednesday 6 October||9am–12pm|
|Townsville – Session 1||To be confirmed|
|Townsville – Session 2||To be confirmed|
|Morayfield (Brisbane North and Sunshine Coast)||Thursday 21 October||9.30am–12.30pm|
|Ipswich||Wednesday 24 November||9am–12pm|
- Find out how your business can supply goods and services to Queensland Government buyers.
- Find out more about our Buy Queensland approach to procurement.
- Subscribe to our supplier mailing list to stay informed and receive an invitation to events.
Email us at GrowQldBusRoadshow@epw.qld.gov.au.
- Last reviewed: 16 Sep 2021
- Last updated: 6 Oct 2021