Growing Queensland Business Roadshow
During September to November 2021 we hosted a series of free events for government suppliers and other interested businesses, along with government buyers.
These events provided attendees with practical information, tools and tips to help interested businesses supply to the Queensland Government and their local council, along with opportunities to find out about a range of other related programs. Businesses also had the opportunity to meet directly with government officers from both the state and local governments.
What we covered
These events provided information on:
- government procurement processes and upcoming procurement opportunities in the local region
- where to find upcoming supply opportunities and how to receive notifications
- how to make the most of supply opportunities and where to go for help
- engagement opportunities to meet local suppliers and government buyers
- top tendering tips
- enhancing small and medium enterprise participation in procurement
- the Queensland Government's procurement from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses
- growing business through international trade.
View videos covering the different parts of the roadshow series below.
Tendering response tips
Michael Lee – Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning.
Building better partnerships with the Department of Education
Andrew Bennett – Department of Education.
Grow your business through international trade
Young-Mi Kim – Trade and Investment Queensland.
Queensland Government procurement from Indigenous businesses
Shane Atkinson – Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships.
Determining insurance requirements and enhancing small and medium enterprise (SME) participation in procurement
Sharon Bailey / Sandra Burke – Department of Energy and Public Works.
- Subscribe to our supplier mailing list to stay informed and receive an invitation to future events.
- Find out how your business can supply goods and services to the Queensland Government.
- Find out how your business can register for Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic business opportunity updates.
- Learn more about our Buy Queensland approach to procurement.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last reviewed: 24 Jan 2022
- Last updated: 17 Mar 2022