Using online photo-sharing services to market your business
Online photo-sharing services are websites where you can store, organise and share your photo collections. Photo-sharing services also let you edit images, add explanatory information, and 'tag' individual photos so that they can be easily searched.
Many of the collections held on photo-sharing services contain personal photographs belonging to individuals. But some businesses are also using the services as part of their marketing strategy. Photo-sharing services can help you to:
- show your product or service to potential customers
- raise awareness of your brand
- build closer relationships with customers
- increase traffic to your website, Facebook page, blog or Twitter account.
The most popular photo-sharing services include:
This guide explains how online photo-sharing services work, their potential benefits and pitfalls, and how to use them effectively to market your business.
I want to...
- The Income from Innovation Workshop 23/05/2017
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 23/05/2017