Selling or leaving your business
Find out about closing a business, including valuations, selling, and succession planning.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Debt management advice
- Contact the National Debt Helpline for free independent and confidential financial advice, step-by-step guides, and information to help you manage your debts or negotiate with creditors.
- Last reviewed: 7 Aug 2018
- Last updated: 15 Sep 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.