The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Selling or leaving your business
Find out about closing a business, including valuations, selling, and succession planning.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Debt relief and advice
- Read about temporary debt relief measures, including changes to Commonwealth bankruptcy laws, to support individuals and businesses facing financial difficulty due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Contact the National Debt Helpline for free independent and confidential financial advice, step-by-step guides, and information to help you manage your debts or negotiate with creditors.
- Last reviewed: 7 Aug 2018
- Last updated: 15 Sep 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/10/2020
- Mentoring for Growth day - Logan 29/10/2020
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.