Energy saving programs
The Queensland Government has programs designed to help businesses save energy and adopt energy-efficient practices.
Business Energy Savers Program
The Business Energy Savers Program provides free energy audits for agricultural customers and large business customers, and co-contributions to fund energy efficiency upgrades.
Electricity support packages
Electricity support packages help business customers better understand their electricity use, minimise their electricity costs and make informed choices about future tariff options has been designed in response to Queensland Productivity Commission (QPC) recommendations.
The ecoBiz program helps Queensland companies measure their current energy, water and waste use, identify opportunities, and plan and implement efficient business practices. ecoBiz incorporates a number of programs including ecoBiz webinars, face to face coaching sessions, tools and resources.
Ergon Energy and Energex support programs
A range of other programs, run together with Ergon Energy and Energex, are also available to help businesses improve their energy efficiency. To find out more visit:
- Learn more about energy supply and pricing in Queensland.
- Read more about the environment and your business.
- Find out about the benefits of making your business environmentally friendly.
- Learn about innovation funding and support for businesses to become more sustainable.
- Visit the Energy Gov Au website for best practice information on energy efficiency.