Energy saving programs
The Queensland Government has programs designed to help businesses save energy and adopt energy-efficient practices.
The Business Chamber Queensland's ecoBiz program is a free service that helps Queensland businesses cut costs across not only their energy, but also water and waste bills.
The ecoBiz program also provides free benchmarking assistance to help track resource use, as well as one-on-one on-site coaching sessions with a sustainability expert to help identify opportunities to implement initiatives to cut energy costs, reduce carbon emissions and be more sustainable in energy, water, and waste.
Ergon Energy and Energex support programs
A range of other programs, run together with Ergon Energy and Energex, are also available to help businesses improve their energy efficiency. To find out more visit:
- Ergon Energy
Business Energy Savers Program and Regional Business Customer Support Program
The Queensland Government committed to the Regional Business Customer Support Package (RBCSP) in 2016 and the Business Energy Savers Program (BESP) in 2018, to help regional Queensland businesses adjust to electricity tariff changes and improve their energy productivity.
- Learn more about energy supply and pricing in Queensland.
- Read more about the environment and your business.
- Find out about the benefits of making your business environmentally friendly.
- Learn about innovation funding and support for businesses to become more sustainable.
- Visit energy.gov.au for best practice information on energy efficiency.
- Last reviewed: 30 Jun 2022
- Last updated: 23 Mar 2023
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 06/06/2023
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 07/06/2023