Taking on staff
Topics to help you hire staff for your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Hiring staff
- Read the Australian Government's changes to temporary visa holder arrangements, enabling visa holders to remain in key businesses and industries including agriculture, supermarkets, aged care and nursing.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 20 Oct 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping provisions 28/10/2021
- Get Ready Small Business webinar: Marketing health check 28/10/2021
Have your say on the Bill establishing a permanent Small Business Commissioner in Queensland. Submissions close 5pm, 28 October.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Your step-by-step guide to employing apprentices and trainees.