Learn more about after sales service, business quotes, managing customer complaints, improving service, and collecting and storing customer information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business information, advice and assistance
- Read the Office of Fair Trading's information, advice and assistance for business owners, operators and licensees relating to issues that may arise during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- View the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's (ACCC) latest information on the rights and obligations of businesses in response to events caused by COVID-19.
- Last reviewed: 11 Apr 2018
- Last updated: 14 Sep 2020
I want to...
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 28/04/2021
- Payroll tax: Contractor provisions 29/04/2021
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.