Complaining about the Residential Services Unit

The Office of the Registrar manages complaints in accordance with government policy. If you have a specific complaint about the services or actions of the Residential Services Unit, you can contact the Office of the Registrar and ask to speak with the complaints coordinator.

To contact the Office of the Registrar: