COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Information and assistance for Fair Trading's regulated industries and licensees affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a business owner, operator or fair trading licensee, you need to be aware of your rights and obligations related to issues that may arise during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Read the Office of Fair Trading's COVID-19 advice for:
- checking supply chains
- debt collectors
- fitness industry
- funeral providers
- licences, audits and renewals
- price gouging or profiteering
- property agents
- security providers
- tattoo operators
- travel industry.
Read more about the current Queensland business restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19).
- View the range of coronavirus (COVID-19) business health and safety resources, including posters and factsheets for your business or workplace.
- Read how to protect your business from COVID-19 related online threats, cyber attacks, phishing emails and scams.
- Use the business assistance finder to locate COVID-19 support and advice for your business.
- Find the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) information and assistance for business and industry.
- Last reviewed: 17 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 7 Aug 2020