Information and assistance for Fair Trading's regulated industries and licensees affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a business owner, operator or fair trading licensee, you need to be aware of your rights and obligations related to issues that may arise during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Read the Office of Fair Trading's COVID-19 advice for:
- checking supply chains
- debt collectors
- fitness industry
- funeral providers
- licences, audits and renewals
- price gouging or profiteering
- property agents
- security providers
- tattoo operators.
Business restrictions easing
Queensland COVID-19 business restrictions have eased further with stage 3 from 12 noon on 3 July 2020. These changes will ensure that businesses can reopen in a way that increases business activity but does not compromise the health of customers, staff or the community.
Read more about the easing of Queensland business restrictions for coronavirus (COVID-19).
- View the range of coronavirus (COVID-19) business health and safety resources, including posters for your business or workplace.
- Read how to protect your business from COVID-19 related online threats, cyber attacks, phishing emails and scams.
- Use the business assistance finder to locate COVID-19 support and advice for your business.
- Find the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) information and assistance for business and industry.
- Last reviewed: 28 May 2020
- Last updated: 1 Jul 2020