ICT procurement resources
- Queensland Procurement Policy
Learn about the Queensland Government procurement policy.
- Queensland Information Technology Contracting (QITC) Framework
Learn more about the contractual framework for purchasing ICT products and services.
- ICT SME Participation Scheme Policy
This policy aims to help small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in the ICT industry gain greater access to the Queensland Government market.
- Partners in Technology (PIT)
PIT briefing sessions give you information about the ICT procurement plans of various large government and non-government organisations. PIT events can help you understand and participate in major ICT purchasing processes occurring throughout the state.
- QTenders (Queensland Government)
Find the most recent information about Queensland Government tendering opportunities.
- AusTender (Australian Government)
The Australian Government publishes all business opportunities, annual procurement plans, multi-use lists and contracts on this website. It also provides tips for planning, preparing and submitting tenders and a comprehensive guide on selling to the Australian Government.
- Local Buy
This website contains tendering opportunities with Queensland local governments, statutory bodies and other public sector entities.
- Whole-of-government contracts and panels
The Queensland Government manages whole-of-government contracts and panel agreements with a range of suppliers to make it easy for agencies to buy ICT products and services.
- Departmental strategic plans
Viewing the strategic plans of Queensland Government departments can help you understand departments' requirements, so you can better market your products and services.
- Learn more about tendering to government.
- Last reviewed: 31 May 2023
- Last updated: 1 Jun 2023