Improving and growing an ICT business
Business growth and innovation can improve your competitive advantage and help your business adapt to changing markets. Innovation may be driven by the need to solve a problem or capture a new opportunity. There are many ways to grow your business and you need to consider what the best option is for you.
Assessing the current performance of your business will help you to decide whether you are ready to grow, and where any growth will come from. Assess how well your business is operating by benchmarking your business and analysing business trends. Read more about business improvement to help you with this process.
If you are ready to grow your ICT business, the following support is available:
- Mentoring for growth - mentoring and coaching resources to assist ICT businesses.
- Read about business transformation through innovation.
- Learn more about increasing your competitive advantage.
- Look at ways to grow your business.
- Assess how well your business is operating by benchmarking your business.
- Help your business succeed by analysing business trends.
- Find out more about innovation grants and support.
- Learn more about tendering to supply ICT to government.