Learn more about creative industries in Queensland and find industry associations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for Queensland arts sector
- Read about Arts Queensland funding and support:
- Queensland Arts Showcase Program – delivered through 3 funding streams to help stabilise arts companies, support employment, and deliver COVID-safe cultural experiences.
- Find out about Australian Government support:
- Restart Investment to Sustain and Expand (RISE) Fund – funding for production and event businesses to stage new or re-shaped festivals, concerts, tours and events
- Show Starter Loan Scheme – loans to support the delivery of new arts and entertainment live productions or events
- Australia Council for the Arts Response Package – includes grant and reporting relief, funding adjustments, online learning series, First Nations support and digital support
- Relief and Recovery Fund – support for regional artists and organisations, Indigenous artists and art centres, and the not-for-profit Support Act.
- Last reviewed: 28 Jun 2013
- Last updated: 22 Mar 2021