Building an ICT idea
Before you invest valuable time and resources getting your idea to the market, it is important to ask yourself: will my idea work? By researching, planning and getting good advice in the early stages of development, you will increase your chances of business success.
The following resources can help you develop your ICT idea, and then turn your ICT idea into a business.
- Becoming an innovative business - access useful resources to help you evaluate and develop your idea
- Innovation centres - get help to develop strategies to commercialise your ICT ideas
- Mentoring programs - learn about the many mentoring and coaching resources available to help ICT businesses
- Australian Association of Angel Investors Limited (AAAI) - explore early stage investment with AAAI, a national body for private investors with a passion for investing in and supporting emerging businesses.
- Learn about evaluating your business idea.
- Researching your market will help you identify opportunities and find out if your idea is financially viable.
- Consider working with universities and students to assist your business develop its ICT idea. Connect with students interested in ICT industry internships.